Fall and Winter are great times for some yummy soup. Because both seasons are cold and flu seasons – well, it’s also time for some home made remedies.
That means it’s time for…
Home Made Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4-8 Organic Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Broth (Made from boiling chicken and Better Than Bouillon)
- Noodles Carrots/celery (sliced into small pieces)
- Onion/Celery (chopped -only to taste)
- little salt/pepper
- dash of garlic (fresh is best)
- Fill favorite pot with water and a little Better Than Bouillon
- Boil Chicken Thighs (until they are no longer pink) and remove from broth
- Saute celery, garlic and onion
- Remove chicken from bones (once it is cool)
- Cook noodles in broth with sauteed ingredients
- Add chicken…..
This is a yummy recipe that can be altered to fit your taste: add salt/pepper to taste. Or leave out the celery/carrots and onion and you still have a very yummy soup that your children will gobble up!!
Need an easy and yummy chicken leg recipe? You can find it here
What is your favorite soup?