Sunday mornings are the one morning of the week we do have to leave the house early. It’s also the one day of the week, that we will end up spending the most money on eating out if I am not careful and do not plan well. While eating out can be fun, it is very expensive and there’s nothing like a nice meal at home that is nutritious and enjoyed by our family and perhaps any friends who may also come over after church or for dinner.
On Saturday night, I prep the Sunday meal by grinding my wheat and mixing my dry ingredients together and preparing any veggies I need for soup. With that being said, I’m going to share our favorite Veggie soup.
- Bob’s Red Mill Vegi Soup Mix
- Chicken Broth (I make mine with Organic Chicken Base)
- One Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery
- Seasoning Salt
- Make your broth in your crock pot
- Add your seasoning/ingredients
- Cook until finished (which, if you start before you leave for church,it should be ready when you return home)
- Fresh Bread and Salad
What do you make for Sunday lunch?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links