I receive emails and messages daily asking me about the Homeschool Mom books I share on my facebook, instagram , Google+ and now Pressgram account(s). I try to respond to everyone in a timely manner but think it’s time to begin this list. I will add to it over time and provide you with all of the books that I have read over the past few years and the ones I will read in the future.
For me, I love reading books and a few blogs. I enjoy reading books by authors who have traveled this road and have fruit to show from their effort. I think it is very important to discern proper reading materials. And yes, I believe you should even do that with my writing. If I ever write anything that is not truth, I pray that you, sweet friend will email or message me. My heart is to truly equip Moms (and Dads) to disciple and educate their children.
So, here it is – the list you’ve been asking for and the one I finally put together for you. Keep it close by and please, share it with your friends.
First and foremost - The Bible and then:
- How to Have a HEART for Your Kids
- SoundBites from Heaven: What God Wants Us to Hear When We Talk to Our Kids
- Teach Them Diligently: How to Use the Scriptures in Child Training
- Raising Real Men: Surviving, Teaching and Appreciating Boys
- Full-Time Parenting: A Guide to Family-Based Discipleship
- Homeschooling from a Biblical Worldview
- Homeschooling for Eternity
- School Is Where the Home Is: 180 Devotions for Parents
- The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling
- The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling Teens
- 7 Tools for Cultivating Your Child’s Potential
- Educating the WholeHearted Child — Third Edition
- Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit
- Simply Homeschool: Having Less Clutter and More Joy in Your Homeschool
- Help for Homeschool Bundle
- For Instruction in Righteousness: A Topical Reference Guide for Biblical Child-Training
- The Ultimate Homeschool Planner (Orange Edition)
- Called Home: Finding Joy in Letting God Lead Your Homeschool
- For the Children’s Sake: Foundations of Education for Home and School
- The Homeschool Mother’s Prayer Journal A New School Year